Get Started - Request a Demo
Get a True Picture of Your Real Estate Assets with Construction Inspection Software
Strategically allocating capital for remodel projects and new store development is difficult, especially across a large portfolio of properties. You need the ability to evaluate and compare the state of current real estate assets, estimate remodel costs, and meet compliance related needs, both during construction and throughout the life of your assets.
Gain real-time visibility into your real-estate portfolio
Evoco’s inspection reporting software provides you with tools to collect consistent location information in a central and secure application, for all your sites from initial construction through to facility management. Whether the goal is safety, compliance, brand consistency or customer experience, you will gain visibility into the state of assets, construction sign offs, and compliance related requirements, while creating automatic audit trails where needed.
- Designed for high volume surveys and large data – Built specifically to handle the needs of enterprise businesses
- Templates – Capture data consistently with repeatable survey templates; easily create meaningful construction inspection reports and compare analytics
- Costing – Assign dollar values to survey answers for cost estimates as surveys are completed
- Aggregate, Analyze and Report – Make comparisons and informed decisions using data from across multiple inspections
- Central Storage – Store all types of surveys, inspections and audits in a central repository for easy access
- Conduct Mobile Inspections – Enter data on site with full support for iPad and iPad 2; offline capability allows data to be entered and stored if connectivity is an issue, and synced at a later time
- Automate Compliance and Condition Inspections – Gain a high level view throughout the real estate asset lifecycle
- Create tasks – Stay on top of tasks as they arise throughout the inspection process
Inspection Reporting Software that is flexible and configurable
Some of the most popular uses of the Evoco Inspections Management module are Stormwater Compliance Inspections and Facility Condition Assessments. However we can easily configure a construction inspection report that matches other types of inspection requirements to meet the unique needs of your business. Evoco’s construction inspection software provides the framework for questionnaire design, mobile inspections, central storage of data, and reports to analyze data at an aggregate level or to easily drill down into the details behind the summaries. Choose standard industry developed retail and restaurant forms or configure your own forms.
|Construction Inspections||Facility Inspections|
Complete a construction inspection report on site
Evoco’s mobile inspection reporting software improves efficiency and accuracy by eliminating the need to transfer paper reports to electronic files and reducing keying errors. Questionnaires can be completed securely online, or offline and synced later. Attaching pictures adds consistency and objectivity to grading of site conditions as well as providing more detail and a visual reference.
Why choose Evoco's fuze Inspections Management?
Flexibility to meet your needs
- Custom questionnaire creation and the ability to set mandatory questions ensures your construction inspection software is measuring what is most important to you
- Images can be attached to survey questions within a construction inspection report to provide more clarity or a visual record of work required when only a picture can tell the whole story
- Automated audit trails with easy reporting and digital signatures at sign-off, allow you to meet compliance regulations
- Share data easily with both internal and external stakeholders; determine access with role based security and permissions
fuze Inspection Management can be used on its own, or in combination with other fuze construction management modules.